Virtual Suggestion Box

The Town of New Windsor welcomes suggestions and feedback on how we may better serve our residents. Contact information is not required, however if we need further information or can help you based on your suggestion, we will have no way to contact you without this information.

Note: This form is not for use with regard to Police related matters or property maintenance complaints. Police related matters, should be directed to the Police Department: 845-565-7000 or 911. Property maintenance complaints should be directed to the Building Department: (845) 563-4618.  

  • Contact Information

  • Your Suggestion